Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Call for Crafters for September 24 and December 10





It's that time of year again.
Indie Davis is back.

Fall Indie Davis
September 24th 10-4


Holiday Indie Davis
December 10th 10-4


Please email hauteagain(at)gmail.com
or call 530-753-7008
to receive an application.

Deadline to apply is September 1st and November 30th.

"Indie Davis has been the perfect venue for me to share my handmade goods with my local community. I love interacting with my customers and selling my art and ceramic pieces on an intimate level. People want a story, a connection to what they are buying and Indie Davis is the perfect setting for that. Being a self-represented artist, vending opportunities like this are few and far between in this area. It is key for people to see my works in person. The custom orders alone I've generated have made this a successful show for me.
I am proud to have been a vendor since its inception and look forward to seeing all the friendly faces and return vendors at every gathering."
Lauren Brandy, Two Shoes Studio and Alluvial Ceramics


No comments:

Post a Comment